The LCI-80x Torque Display is a purpose built controller for Torque applications. It is designed to provide operators with a real time display of torque, joint number, and other key application parameters while storing data to standard USB thumb drive.
A perfect balance of size and functionality, the LCI-80x reflects Rugged Controls extensive marine, construction, and industrial machine instrumentation experience.
Five fully-sealed push buttons within a heavy-duty 316 stainless steel front panel access an easy-to-follow English language menu for calibration, joint configuration, and alarm settings – all intuitive and right at your fingertips.
Live Torque, Peak Torque, and Joint ID are displayed on a crisp, bright 160x80 electroluminescent (EL) display for unmatched readability in all light conditions. TorqueDAC software creates a PDF report on any compatible PC.
We offer a full line of load cells and pins. The perfect complement for any of our line monitoring displays or software products.
- Full programmability via on screen menus
- Six alarms - linked to any measurement
- Built in data-logging to USB thumb drive
- Live tension and torque calibration
- Two output relay channels, SPDT
- Ethernet, USB, and Serial I/O
- Enclosure size: H3.9” x W5.6” x D2.5”
- Optional Pelican case or ATEX category 2 enclosure