Rugged Controls WinchDAC winch monitoring system is a highly versatile platform that displays line tension, payout and speed through a central PC computer interface. Signals from count and force sensors mounted on each winch are captured and converted into engineering units by an LCI processor, and the resulting data moves through a serial or Ethernet interface to a central PC for viewing and data collection/analysis. WinchDAC's user-friendly graphical interface shows real-time line tension, speed, and payout alarm status and has the ability to log and summarize data for each winch and cast, replay the time history plot for any parameter from past casts on a second screen, and allow operators to customize the display to their specific requirements.
- Single or Multiple Winch Applications
- Full programmability via English language menus
- Six alarms independently linked to any high/low setpoint parameters.
- Requires use of local line control instrument (LCI-90i) and a serial converter or an Ethenet connection.
- User friendly Windows based software
- Data files can be easily exported into Excel for post-analysis