The LCI-90i is a next-generation line control instrument that combines advanced signal-processing capabilities with the rugged reliability that made the original LCI-90 display a popular choice for new winch projects and retrofits of existing line monitoring equipment.
Five fully-sealed pushbuttons within a heavy- duty 316 stainless steel front panel access an easy-to-follow English language menu for field calibration changes, I/O channel configuration, alarm settings, network settings, and screen layout – all intuitive and right at your fingertips.
Tension, payout, and line speed are displayed on a bright 320x240 electroluminescent display for unmatched 179° readability in all light conditions. Four I/O channels, serial networking capability, plus USB and Ethernet ports provide flexibility in line monitoring, weighing, or SCADA applications. An internal CF disk permits on-board data logging, and the LCI-90i can be linked with remote displays to create a rig/ship-wide monitoring network.
|General Specifications||Instrument Specifications|
0.75 Amp @ 9-36 VDC
Isolated, surge protected
4-20 mA, 0-5, 0-10 VDC, mv/v
|Enclosure Size||H 5.7" x W 7.6" x D 5.0"||Count Input||
Quadrature x1, x2, x4
10 kHz Bandwidth
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 75°C standard||Digital I/O||
4 Channels, isolated
SPDT dry contact
Waterproof front panel
Watertight rear enclosure
or console available
RS-485, isolated, half-duplex
Ethernet, 10 Base-T
- 320 x 240 EL (Electroluminescent) Display Readable In All Conditions
- Full programmability via English language menus.
- Six alarms, independently linked to any high/low setpoint parameters.
- Configurable parameter position, scale, and units.
- Network configurable.
- Three modes of analog sensor calibration.
- On screen calibration, diagnostics, and configuration security.
- Watertight enclosure & mount available.